Services available at open stores
- Full & Self Service Printing
- Computer Rental Stations
- Graphic Design Experts
- Shredding Services
- Scanning Services
- Passport & Visa Photo
- Shipping Services: Purolator Ship Centre, FedEx Shipping & Hold at Location, Xpresspost prepaid envelopes, Postage Stamps & Canada Post mailbox
- Curbside pickup available for all staplesprint.ca orders
COVID-19 Update: January 8, 2021
Canada, Staples is here to serve you
At Staples, we are committed to acting with the best interest of our associates and customers in mind. We continue to take action and adapt the way we operate every day, to ensure a safe shopping environment for our customers and working environment for our associates.
Quebec Stores Update
As of January 9, 2021, Bureau en Gros stores in Quebec are open for Contactless Curbside Pickup, in accordance with the provincial government’s ordinance. Customers can place an order online at bureauengros.com and impressionbureauengros.ca, and pick up for free at a local Bureau en Gros store. Free next-day delivery is also available on online orders.
Ontario Stores Update
As of December 26, 2020, Staples stores in Ontario are open for Contactless Curbside Pickup and to provide shipping services in accordance with the provincial government’s ordinance. Customers can place an order at staples.ca and staplesprint.ca, and pick up for free at a local Staples store. Free next-day delivery is also available on online orders
Manitoba Stores Update
As of Saturday, November 21, our Staples stores across Manitoba are open open for Contactless Curbside Pickup to provide mail and shipping services and tech services at Solutionshop, in accordance with the provincial government’s ordinance. Customers can place an order online at staples.ca and staplesprint.ca and pick up for free at your local Staples store.
Store Hours and Experience
Aside from the precautionary measures implemented in Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba noted above, Staples stores are open and ready to serve customers in a safe shopping environment. We have implemented a ShopSafe Program to help keep our associates and customers safe.
- Physical Distancing: From floor markers to protective shields, physical distancing is promoted at all times to help keep everyone safe. We are also limiting capacity in our stores to help enable physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Staples associates are required to wear a mask or face covering at all of our stores in Canada. Customers are required to wear a mask or face covering where mandated by Public Health Order or City Bylaw. Where there is no such municipal ordinance, it’s strongly recommended that customers wear masks while at Staples.
- All-Day Disinfection: Our ShopSafe team practices a rigorous cleaning regiment, day and night.
- Clean Hands, Clear Mind: Sanitation stations are set up throughout our stores to help reinforce and promote a germ-free environment.
- Supporting Personal Health Assessments: Associates are conducting self-assessments before entering the store. Customers who have recently travelled outside the country or who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay home for everyone’s safety.
- Postponing Community Events and Recycling Programs: In-store community events and recycling programs have been placed on temporary hold.
- More Ways to Shop, In-Store and Online: Contactless Curbside Pickup is now available at most Staples locations and buy your order online and pick up in store within two hours. Fast, free shipping is also available on staples.ca and through our in-store kiosk.
To find your local Staples store and to confirm store hours, consult our Store Locator.
Solutionshop and staplesprint.ca are available to support customers with the services they need, with Contactless Curbside Pickup is available on all online print orders(excluding Quebec). As a precautionary measure, in-home visits and installations have been suspended, however Tech Services remain available. If customers wish to visit our stores, we are ready and able to help, and if you require service from home, we can offer support by phone or can dial-in to your equipment remotely. To contact Tech Services Support, call 1-877-258-0369.
Staples Studio coworking locations are open with increased health and safety measures in place, and accepting new members. To learn more about the health and safety precautions being taken at Studio locations and hours of operation, visit studio.staples.ca.
We are accepting returns during this time and have extended our return policy for the holiday season. Take a look at our Return Policy for more information.
Looking for additional support? Visit our Help Centre help.staples.ca for more.