How does Buy Online Pick-Up in Store (BOPIS) works?
- Look for the "Pick Up After 2 Hours" option on product page (not all products are eligible).
- At checkout, you can change the Delivery method to Store Pickup and specify an alternate pickup person.
- Submit “Proceed to Payment”.
- Receive an email confirmation that your order is ready for pickup (typically within 2 hours).
- If you order shortly before store closing or after store hours, it may take more than 2 hours to receive this email. Please don’t head to the store before you receive this email.
- Bring valid photo ID, credit card used for payment and your confirmation email to the store for pick up. Confirm store hours for pickup times.
- If you identified an alternate person to pick up your items during checkout, please forward them the email and ask this person to bring it to the store with a valid form of ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I see if a local store has the products I’m shopping for in stock?
At checkout, you can check store availability for everything in your cart at once by clicking “Store Pickup”. You will then see availability at stores near you and be able to search other stores. You can also view a particular product’s store availability on the product page.
When will my order be ready?
Your order will be ready for pickup in 2 hours. You will receive a “Ready for Pickup” email when your order is available for store pick up. Your order cannot be picked up until we’ve sent you the “Ready for Pickup” email.
What should I do when I get to the store?
Head to the Customer Service areas. Just look for the “Online Pickup” sign or ask an associate to point you to the right area.
How long do I have to pick up my order?
Your order will be available at the store you choose for 5 days after you receive confirmation that your order is ready for pickup.
Can I have someone pick up my order for me?
Yes, you can assign an alternate person to pick up your order during the checkout process in the Store Pickup Information Section. Simply provide their name and telephone number. You will also need to forward the “Ready for Pickup” email to this person. They will need to provide this email and a valid ID at the time of pickup.