BLACK FRIDAY Nov. 28-30! Click here for DEALS!
Can't find what you're looking for? Shop all ink and toner cartridges by brand
BLACK FRIDAY Nov. 28-30! Click here for DEALS!
Enter to Win a $3,000 Staples Shopping Spree Contest - Official Rules and Regulations
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest start date is September 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM EST. Contest closing date is at 11:59:59 PM EST on November 1, 2014.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win the prize, an entrant must: a) be a Canadian resident; b) have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides as of the Contest start date and; c) not be an employee of, Staples Canada Inc. or their affiliates, advertising agencies, contractors or the persons with whom they are domiciled. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Give your email address at point of sale in-store, or complete your entry online at www.staples.ca/emailtowin (Effective September 16), or through Staples Facebook page (effective September 15). To enter on Facebook go to facebook.com/staplescanada and you must ‘Like’ the Staples Canada page at facebook.com/staplescanada. Submit your entry by clicking on the "Join the Staples email program" tab on the Staples Canada Facebook Page. Each entrant must include all entry information requested in order to receive one (1) contest entry. Limit of one contest entry per person. No Purchase Necessary. All entries become the property of Staples Canada Inc. The chances of winning are solely dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE: (1) $3,000 Staples Shopping Spree and (5) $1,000 Staples Shopping Sprees. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution or cash equivalent of the prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. PRIZE AWARDING: Only one prize per family, per household or per email address will be awarded for the the contest. A mathematical skill-testing question must be answered correctly in order to be qualified as a prize winner. A random draw will be made at 10:00 AM EST on November 20, 2014 from all eligible entries at 30 Fulton Way, Unit 8, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1E6.
The selected entrants will be contacted within 1 month after contest draw, via email or phone number (as available); winner must sign and return a standard declaration of compliance with the Contest rules and regulations, to claim their prize. Winners must also fax/mail a copy of photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport) to confirm age of majority. Each winner will be informed of how he can claim his prize and the date by which he can claim it. If the selected entrant is contacted by phone, there will be a total of 3 attempts within 7 Business Days. If no response, the selected entrant will lose the potential prize. If the selected entrant is contacted by email, there will be a total of 1 attempt within 7 Business Days. If no response, the selected entrant will lose the potential prize.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By submitting their information in-store, online at www.staples.ca/emailtowin or through Staples Facebook page, entrants agree to be entered into the contest. Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right, at its option, to publish any winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements without further compensation to the winner. By entering this Contest, each entrant also consents to Staples Canada Inc., their respective affiliates, advertising agencies and contractors collecting, using and storing the personal information submitted through the online entry for the purpose of administering the Contest in accordance with these Official Rules and Regulations. By accepting a prize in the Contest, each winner consents to the use of his or her name, address and/or likeness, without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity or advertising carried out by Staples Canada Inc., unless prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this Contest, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical failure or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, legal proceedings and/or any risk thereof, or any cause beyond the control of Staples Canada Inc. which, in the opinion of Staples Canada Inc., affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Staples Canada Inc. is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined by Staples Canada Inc. will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Staples Canada Inc., which, in the sole opinion of the independent contest organization, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Contest. In the event of technical impairment, Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation to select winners at random from all registered entrants at the time of such impairment.
9. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Staples Canada Inc., which are final. Staples Canada Inc. shall in no way bear any liability whatsoever regarding any of the prizes. Staples Canada Inc. will not be responsible for late, lost, invalid, illegible, delayed, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries/prize claims. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
10. QUEBEC RESIDENTS: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. SPONSOR: Staples Canada Inc., 6 Staples Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3.