Check out our DEALS CENTRE! New deals added daily. Get them before they're gone.
Can't find what you're looking for? Shop all ink and toner cartridges by brand
Check out our DEALS CENTRE! New deals added daily. Get them before they're gone.
*Offer valid August 29, 2015. Get 20x the AIR MILES®† Reward Miles when you spend $100 or more in a single transaction, after discounts and before taxes. AIR MILES Card must be included at time of purchase. Offer valid in-store only at all participating STAPLES® locations. Exclusions include, but are not limited to, all taxes, delivery services, assembly services, all gift cards, dining/activities/getaway packages, postage stamps, self-serve copying, charitable donations, electronics levies, environmental and other third-party fees. Other exclusions may apply. Offer applies to the total base Reward Miles earned on qualifying purchases at a rate of 1 Mile for every $40 spent after discounts and before taxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or AIR MILES Bonus Offer. Miles will be posted to AIR MILES Collector Account within 60 days of purchase date. See Staples associate for details.
Rules & Regulations - Download PDF
Staples Back to School Swipe CONTEST
CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest start date is August 1, 2015 at 12:00:01 AM EST. Contest closing date is September 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win the prize, an entrant must: a) be a Canadian resident; b) be an AIR MILES Collector; c) have reached the age of majority in the province/territory in which he/she resides as of the Contest start date or is between the ages of sixteen (16), inclusive, and the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence (each, a “Minor”) and whose parent/legal guardian has agreed (both on his/her behalf and on his/her Minor child’s behalf) that each of you will be bound by these contest rules and; d) not be or be domiciled with an employee of Staples Canada Inc. (« Staples ») or its affiliates, advertising agencies or contractors. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
If you are not an AIR MILES Collector, you may enroll in the AIR MILES Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time.3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
a. Visit any Staples store location during the Contest Period and swipe your AIR MILES®† Card when you make a purchase to get one (1) entry into the Contest. (There is a limit of one (1) entry per purchase.)
b. No Purchase Necessary (mail-in entry): To enter the Contest without a purchase, send through a handwritten entry form containing your name, address, postal code, AIR MILES Collector Number, telephone numbers (day and evening) and an original (no photocopies) essay of a minimum of 50 words explaining why you should win this Contest. Limit one essay entry per person per day. Entries can be mailed to the following address: “Staples AIR MILES Back to School Swipe Contest” 6 Staples Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Any mailed entry that does not comply with the criteria detailed herein, is opened, mutilated, altered, copied, or in any way illegible will be void. Each mailed entry will be treated as one (1) entry into the Contest. Mailed entries must be post-stamped by September 30, 2015 and received by October 9, 2015.
c. Limit on Entries: There is a limit of five (5) entries per Collector Account per day through Staples/Bureau en Gros in-store Point of Sale. For no purchase entry option there is a limit of one essay entry per person per day during the contest period. All entries become the property of Staples Canada Inc. The chances of winning are solely dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
4. PRIZE: There is one (1) Prize consisting of return economy airfare for four (4) adults from the international airport in Canada closest to the winner's residence to Orlando, Florida. Excludes all taxes, fees and surcharges. Approximate retail value of prize is CDN $5,000. Actual value will depend on the point of flight origin, destination and time of booking. Limit of one (1) Prize per Collector Account.
The Prize is subject to certain restrictions:
Prize is valid for travel until November 1, 2016 and must be booked at least 45 days in advance of departure date. Prize is subject to space availability, blackout dates at the time of booking and the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program and the AIR MILES Partner airline supplier. No changes to travel dates, names or extensions will be made. Further conditions may apply. Prize is subject to availability on the desired flight at the time of booking.
Prize must be taken as offered and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash, credit or alternative prizes, except in Staples’s sole discretion. Prize cannot be sold and in the event that it is sold, the Prize will be void. Staples reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prize has no cash value and no credit or reimbursement will be provided if Prize is not taken. Prize cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or offers provided by Staples.
Winner and his/her traveling companions must originate at the same airport and travel on the same itinerary for both the outbound and inbound flights. No changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once a booking has been confirmed. Winner and his/her traveling companions are responsible for transportation to and from the gateway airport and all other expenses not stated as included herein. Prize is governed by laws, regulations, international conventions, airline tariffs and conditions of carriage. Other restrictions may apply. It is strongly recommended that medical insurance be purchased by the confirmed winner and his/her traveling companion at time of reservation as a measure of added protection.
Staples does not assume any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling or cancellation, for any reasons whatsoever including, but not limited to, weather conditions, equipment breakdown or failure, of any flight(s), event(s), exhibit(s), attraction(s) or accommodation(s) being arranged in conjunction with the Prize and winner and his/her traveling companion are not entitled to be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation or other event described herein.
Travel arrangements are to be made by LoyaltyOne Travel Services Co./Voyages LoyaltyOne Co., 416-552-2050, (Ont. license # 4071361, Que. license # 701299, B.C. license # 3308).
5. PRIZE AWARDING: Only one prize will be awarded for the duration of the Contest. A mathematical skill-testing question must be answered correctly in order to be qualified as a prize winner. A random prize draw will be held at 10:00 AM EST on October 15, 2015 from the total number of eligible during the Contest Period. Potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted at 80 Ambassador Dr., Mississauga, ON L5T 2Y9.
The selected Winner will be contacted after the draw, via email or phone number (as available); Winner must sign and return a standard declaration of compliance with the Contest rules and regulations, to claim their prize. Winner must also fax/mail a copy of photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport) to confirm age of majority. Winner will be informed of how he/she can claim their prize and the date by which it can be claimed. If the selected Winner is contacted by phone, there will be a total of 3 attempts within 7 Business Days. If no response, the selected winner will lose the potential prize. If Winner is contacted by email, there will be a total of 3 attempts within 7 Business Days. If no response, they will lose the potential prize. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, Winner is the individual in whose name the AIR MILES Collector Account has been established and this is the individual to whom the prize will be awarded if he/she is selected and declared a winner. If any potential Prize winner is under the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence, a parent or legal guardian of the potential winner will be required to sign the Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form on behalf of their Minor and the prize will be awarded to the WInner. If the parent or legal guardian of the potential Prize winner does not sign the Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form, the potential Prize winner will not be awarded the Prize.6. ADDITIONAL TERMS:
Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right to use the name, city of residence, comments, likeness and /or photograph of any winner without compensation, in any advertising and publicity in relation to the Contest.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Staples Canada Inc., LoyaltyOne, Co. and each of their affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion or other representatives or agencies, and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, representatives, directors and agents (collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, postage due, garbled or unintelligible transmissions or entries; (ii) any notification or document that is lost or not received by an entrant or Staples Canada Inc.; (iii) any injury including death or other damage to person or property of any kind or any other liability, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, by the Contest or any Contest prize; or (iv) incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; technical malfunctions; human or technical error or negligence; or printing errors. All entries become the property of Staples Canada Inc. and will not be returned.
Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest and to amend the Contest without prior notice at any time and for any reason. Staples Canada Inc. uses your AIR MILES Collector Number to validate your Collector Account and to track entry into this Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this Contest, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical failure or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, legal proceedings and/or any risk thereof, or any cause beyond the control of Staples Canada Inc. which, in the opinion of Staples Canada Inc., affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Staples Canada Inc. is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined by Staples Canada Inc. will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Staples Canada Inc., which, in the sole opinion of the independent contest organization, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Contest. In the event of technical impairment, Staples Canada Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation to select winners at random from all registered entrants at the time of such impairment.
9. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Staples Canada Inc., which are final. Staples Canada Inc. and LoyaltyOne, Co. shall in no way bear any liability whatsoever regarding any of the prizes. Staples Canada Inc. will not be responsible for late, lost, invalid, illegible, delayed, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries/prize claims. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
10. QUEBEC RESIDENTS: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. CONTEST SPONSOR: The Contest is managed by Staples Canada Inc., 6 Staples Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3. LoyaltyOne, Co. is in no way connected to the management of this Contest.
®†™† Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V., used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Staples Canada Inc.