Valid on phone, fax and online orders at staples.ca. Not valid in retail stores. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider Web sites, gift cards or prior purchases. Unless otherwise stated coupons are not valid on any computer, tablet, laptop or eReader purchase. Taxes and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase.
If you have additional questions about redeeming coupons, click here.
We offer next-business-day delivery when you order by 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 5:00 pm on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will be delivered the following Tuesday.
A contact person must be available to accept the delivery between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. This contact person must be available to sign and confirm the items they have ordered as part of the delivery.
We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Delivery is free on orders over $45 excluding GST and PST, coupons or price matches, within local trade areas. The order is shipped pending credit approval and product availability. Orders under $45 are charged a $15 delivery fee.
Orders placed outside of the local trading areas may take 3 to 5 business days and will have a separate delivery charge based on the weight and delivery distance of the order.
Special order items may take a little longer for delivery but are generally delivered within 2 to 10 days.
Furniture orders from the online catalogue are available for next-business-day delivery, Monday through Friday. Furniture orders may not be available for delivery if you are outside of the local trading area.
In the event of a holiday, deliveries may be delayed. We observe many federal and provincial holidays across Canada. If you are in an area that is observing a holiday and are unsure of your delivery date, please contact us.
You may contact us by email at any time or call us at 877-360-8500 from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm ET Monday through Friday, and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. A customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
If you have additional questions about shipping and delivery, click here.
If you will not be able to meet the driver to accept your delivery, please call 877-360-8500 right away. We may be able to reschedule your order for a different delivery day that is more convenient for you. Or, if you would like the driver to leave your products (for example: on front steps), please click here to fill out the Signature Release Agreement.
Please print and fill out this form completely. As the driver must take the signed original, leave it in a location that is both visible and accessible to the driver.
If more than one order is being delivered, we require that a separate Signature Release Agreement be completed for each order.
We take a great deal of care to ensure that the information on this site is both accurate and current. However, given the complex nature of our business, errors are occasionally made.
We understand that these errors may cause our customers some inconvenience—for which we apologize—but we cannot offer compensation nor accept any liability for consequences arising from such errors.
Staples has your ink or toner cartridge, guaranteed! If we’re ever out of the inkjet or toner cartridge you need,* we will give you $10 off your next purchase of that cartridge and $10 off an equivalent Staples Brand ink or toner cartridge immediately.
For more details, please call us at 877-360-8500.
*This guarantee applies to regular stocked selection as indicated in the catalogue or online. Not valid on extended delivery items. Offer limited to one per customer per month, nontransferable. No cash/credit back. Staples reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time without notice.
WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!
If you find a lower advertised price on an in-stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 14 days of your purchase, just show us the price and we will match it!
If our competitor has a bonus offer with an item that we carry, we will match the competitor’s price and provide the identical bonus item where possible. If our competitor offers a free Gift Card with an item that we carry, we will match the competitor’s price and provide the same valued Gift Card. We do not match tender, such as gift card discounts, with our competitors.
For Internet and delivered purchases, the competitor must have the item in stock on their Web site, and next-day shipping and handling fees will be added to the competitor’s price to make a fair comparison against our price. If no shipping and handling charges are readily available in the advertisement, a flat fee of $15 will be added to the competitor’s price. There are some towns in Canada where additional shipping charges apply. Our Store Managers and Call Centres can help you determine these costs.
An identical item is a product with the same manufacturer and model number. An Authorized Canadian dealer is a retailer that the Canadian manufacturer willingly sells to (typically, unauthorized dealers do not offer legal Canadian warranties and/or packaging). The Price Match Guarantee does not apply to refurbished items or demos.
An advertisement is defined as a copy of a current Canadian: dated advertisement, original register receipt, catalogue page or competitor Web page.
From time to time, our catalogue, Internet and store prices might temporarily not match due to printing press deadlines. If this happens, you will get the lowest price of the three.
We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to an individual customer. The price match guarantee does not apply to competitors’ or Staples advertising that states “limited quantities,” “clearance,” “close-outs,” “bankruptcies” or special events (e.g., Boxing Day, Boxing Week, Black Friday). We do not match typographical errors in competitors’ advertisements. OEM, Government and Educational prices may be excluded. Prices do not include applicable taxes and/or eco-fees. We reserve the right to modify the terms of our price match guarantee from time to time.
If you have any additional questions about how our price match policy works, click here.
We are always trying to find ways to help our customers save money. One of the ways we do this is by obtaining special rebate offers from our product manufacturers. This usually means money back or free product to you, the customer.
Please read the following information for more details about our rebate offers.
Rebate Processing Time:
Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for your rebate to be processed. Check each rebate form disclosure for details as timing may vary.
Instructions, Limits and Exceptions:
Please make sure to read each rebate carefully to determine whether your purchase qualifies for the advertised rebate. Make certain you have purchased the exact product and quantity during the correct time period. Some offers also require that the customer post the offer in the mail by a specified postmark date. Be attentive to the instructions on the rebate offer form and follow the fulfillment guidelines exactly.
The majority of rebates are offered by participating manufacturers. The Business Depot Ltd. is not responsible for any part of the rebate redemption process.
Make Duplicate Copies of All Documents:
Because most rebate offers require original sales receipts and rebate forms, it is important to make copies of both and keep them with your records. Should a problem arise with your rebate redemption, having these copies will greatly assist in helping you get the issue resolved.
How to Check on Your Rebate:
If the allotted time elapses and you have not received your rebate check, please refer to the copy of your rebate form. Most rebate forms will provide specific phone numbers for you to call and/or addresses to which you can send inquiries. Should this information not be available on your rebate form, please email us and we will be happy to assist you.
If you have any additional questions about rebates, click here.
We make it easy for our customers to recycle by offering a variety of services, including options for recycling computers and office technology products. For more information on all of our environmental initiatives please visit www.staples.ca/environment.
Please click here for the recycling waiver form, which must be completed and presented to your driver if you have requested customer recycling pickup by us. Please note you do not need to complete the waiver for ink and toner cartridges.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days (computers, laptops, tablets, eReaders, smart/cell phones and unopened drones within 14 days) in saleable condition in its original packaging (including UPC code, manual, parts and your receipt or packing slip) for a full refund or replacement. The tender will be made to the same tender as the purchase. Debit and credit card refunds will only be processed to the same card number used for the original purchase. Items purchased by cheque and returned within 14 days of purchase may be returned for a store credit only. For computer returns, store management may require a 24-hour inspection period prior to processing the refund. Items that may contain personal information (computers, laptops, tablets and other technology products with memory) are to be returned to a Staples retail store only. Personal information is to be removed from any item before returning it to the store.
If you are returning an iPhone/iPad/iPod purchased after September 20th, 2013 or that has had the software updated after September 18th, 2013, you will need to turn off the “activation lock” feature before returning the device. Personal information is to be removed from any item before returning it to the store.
If you do not have a receipt, you may exchange the product or you will be issued a store credit provided that the purchase can be verified. The store credit will be the lowest retail price of the item over the last 90 days. In the absence of proof of purchase, identification may be required.
Software, Movies and Music Return Policy
Unopened boxed software, movies and music that we currently sell may be returned for a full refund within 30 days. Open or Electronic downloadable software, movies and musicis not returnable or refundable.
If you ordered through our catalogue or Web site, you can arrange to have us pick up your return—just call 877-360-8500 or click here. You can also return items to your local store with your packing slip. Delivery purchases that may contain personal information are to be returned to a store.
If you have any additional questions about making a return, click here.
Staples is committed to providing excellent service to all customers, including those with disabilities.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) 2005, Staples has developed a policy and process to ensure that persons with disabilities have equal access to goods and services at Staples, and that the service they receive is respectful of their dignity and independence.
Under our AODA Customer Service Policy, we will carry out, in the following areas, our commitment to customers with disabilities:
All feedback is reviewed and responded to within two business days.
A copy of the Staples AODA Customer Service Policy is available in an alternate format, upon request.
Staples Inc. ("Company") may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Web Site.
Section 1. Use of Material
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on this Web site ("Web Site") solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items provided on the Web Site. Any such special rules are listed as "Legal Notices" on this Web Site and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material ("Material"), are protected by copyright under both Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
Section 2. Company's Liability
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Web Site and the Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS.
Section 3. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section 4. User Submissions
Generally, any communication that you post to the Web Site is considered to be nonconfidential. If particular Web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Company as confidential, that fact will be stated in "Legal Notices" on those pages. By posting communications to the Web Site, you automatically grant Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do the following things: Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity; post a sexually explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any communications posted by other Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Company does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Users. If notified by a User of communications that allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and at its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Company reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating this Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive.
Section 5. Links to Other Sites
The Web Site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Company of the contents of such third-party Web sites. Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 6. Software Licenses
All software that is made available for downloading from the Web Site ("Software") is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated "Legal Notice" accompanying such software ("License Agreement"). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on your agreement to be bound by the terms of the License Agreement.
Section 7. Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise expressly provided in a Software License or Legal Notice, the Company has no aggregate liability to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials (including Software).
Section 8. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Section 9. Export Control
Some countries, such as the United States, control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Materials (including Software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Materials (including Software), you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export or re-export of the Product.
Section 10. User Information
The Company may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the Web Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
Section 11. General
This Web Site is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Company makes no claims the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Canada. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of Canada, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the Province of Ontario, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular "Legal Notice" or Software License or material on particular Web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of the Web Site. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
Staples Inc., The Business Depot Ltd., and Bureau En Gros Ltd. featured logos are service marks or trademarks of their respective owners. This entire Web site is Copyright © Staples Inc.
The information and design of this site are owned by Staples Inc. (Staples). Except for a single temporary copy in a single computer's memory and a single permanent copy to be used by user, the information contained herein may not be used, copied, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered or stored for subsequent use, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the express prior written consent of Staples (unless such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act).
All information contained herein is believed by Staples to be accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, Staples is not responsible for any errors or omissions, either its own or its information providers'. All information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Staples makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to user and/or any third party, including as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Staples (and affiliates) have no liability in tort, contract or otherwise (and, as permitted by law, product liability), to user or any third party.
Staples (and affiliates) shall under no circumstance be liable to user or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, from any application of the information provided within this site, even if Staples has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some Canadian province and foreign countries provide rights in addition to those above, or do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties, or liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you or there may be provincial provisions that supersede the above. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. These terms may only be amended in writing signed by an authorized officer of Staples and are governed by the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros 2017/18 Customer Satisfaction Survey $250 Sweepstakes
1. DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. The Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros 2017/18 Customer Satisfaction Survey $250 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is a quarterly random drawing Sweepstakes beginning on or about Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Saturday, February 8, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (collectively, "Sweepstakes Period"). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702, USA ("Administrator "). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Staples Canada Inc. (d/b/a “Staples Canada and Bureau en Gross”), 6 Staples Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B4W3 Canada ("Sponsor").
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes. (1) Customers who receive an invitation to complete a customer satisfaction survey either on their store receipt containing the official 19-digit order number or receive an email invitation from the Sponsor to participate in the survey can complete a customer satisfaction survey online. Once the survey has been completed you will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes (see entry dates chart below) unless you affirmatively choose not to enter the Sweepstakes (option given during survey). All online and phone survey entries, must be made within seven days of receipt date. Official order numbers are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. (2) Free alternate means of entry: Legibly hand print on a postcard your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes please), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, age and email address (if available) and mail it to: Bureau en Gros 2017/18 Customer Satisfaction Survey $250 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2242, Framingham, MA 01703-2242 USA. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
QUARTERLY UNIQUE ENTRY PERIODS LISTED BELOW:
|Entry Period Begins
12:00:01 a.m. ET:
11:59:59 p.m. ET:
|Drawing Date:||Mailed entries must
be received by:
Mail-in entries will be entered into the Drawing Period based on the date of receipt of entry. LIMIT: One entry per month per email or household address. One prize per person or household over each Sweepstakes Period. NO entry will be carried forward to another Drawing Period. To enter all four (4) drawings, you must enter one (1) time per Drawing Period.
All entries and materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be acknowledged or returned. If entries exceed the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified in the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries shall be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. Each entrant must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the e-mail address identified in the entrant's entry as of the Start Date. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner shall be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada who are at least the age of majority in their residence province. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the start date, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or Administrator (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Four (4) prize winners will be selected in each drawing based on the drawing schedule listed in Rule #2. Prize winner shall be notified by telephone, email and/or overnight mail, whichever is appropriate. Selected winner shall be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within five (5) business days of attempted notification date. The failure to respond timely to the notification shall result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, the Administrator shall randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Winning entrant will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise) within a 2-minute time limit in order to be eligible to win prize. The question will be administered by phone within five (5) business days following the drawing. If entrant cannot be contacted and the skill testing question administered, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be selected. Prize winners shall be required to verify name and complete mailing address in order to receive their prize. The decisions of the Administrator are final and legally binding in all Sweepstakes related matters.
5. PRIZE: ONLY THE PRIZES LISTED BELOW WILL BE AWARDED EACH QUARTER.
Four (4) QUARTERLY PRIZES: Each winner will receive a $250 (CAD) Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros Gift Card or merchandise credit. Gift Card or merchandise credit is redeemable only at Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros retail stores in Canada. The Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros or merchandise credit is not redeemable, transferable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be applied to existing credit balances. The terms and conditions of use of the Gift Card or merchandise credit apply.
Prize winner cannot assign or transfer all or any portion of any prize to another person. Winner shall be responsible for any and all taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize. No prize will be replaced if lost or stolen once issued to the recipient. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final and legally binding in all respects. All city, province and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities; their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Each entrant, including each prize winner, by participating in the Sweepstakes, agrees to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winners list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor representatives. Any dispute concerning the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie de alcohols, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Prize Winner List: For the list of quarterly prize winners or a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 2/7/2018 to: “The Staples Canada - Bureau en Gros 2017/18 Customer Satisfaction Survey $250 Sweepstakes” Winners List or Rules, PO Box 2242, Framingham, MA 01703-2242 USA.
Statement of commitment
Staples seeks to help businesses and consumers make more happen every day while also protecting the planet and driving positive change in the global community. To that end, we as a global company are committed to achieving our long-term vision of offering more sustainable choices and offering convenient environmental services to our customers; eliminating operational waste; and maximizing energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy. We recognize that implementation of this vision is a process of continuous improvement, and will vary by market depending on local opportunities and constraints. We will use a foundation of collaboration, integrity and transparency to achieve our vision.
Offering more sustainable choices
Across our entire assortment, Staples seeks to offer products that meet our customers’ needs for quality, features and value while delivering reduced environmental and social impacts. To support this commitment, we will:
Offering convenient environmental services for our customers
Staples is committed to helping customers responsibly recycle items we sell that they cannot easily recycle otherwise and to offering other services that help them run their business more sustainably. To that end, we will:
Eliminating operational waste
Staples is dedicated to minimizing waste in our own operations. To that end, we will:
Maximizing energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy
The goals of Staples’ energy management programs are to advance energy reduction and the use of renewable and clean energy to reduce our carbon impact. To that end, we will:
Fulfilling Staples’ commitment to our environmental vision and goals requires a foundation of collaboration, integrity and transparency. To that end:
Staples Canada is committed to providing every customer with great service, "every day in every way." We consider the protection of the personal information of each customer (including potential customers) to be a key part of our high level of service. As part of our commitment to customer privacy, we have a Canadian Corporate Privacy Statement that sets out the fair information principles that our company follows when we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage customer personal information.
Staples Canada adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
You can learn more about third party advertiser cookies by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s site at www.youradchoices.ca.
If you have any questions about Staples Canada’s customer privacy practices, please contact our privacy officer by:
Staples Canada Inc.
6 Staples Avenue
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3
Attn: Customer Privacy Department
Staples Canada Inc. (the "Company") considers "personal information" to be information about an identifiable individual. We do not consider public information found in directories and listings, or business names, addresses and/or contact numbers, to be personal information.
The foregoing is the Corporate Privacy Statement of Staples Canada Inc., which carries on business in Canada under the names "Business Depot," "Staples" and "Bureau en Gros."
How Can I Be Removed From Your Lists?
If you wish to discontinue contact with us by any or all of these methods, please notify us by any of the methods below and let us know which forms of contact you would like to be removed from.
Staples Canada Inc.
6 Staples Avenue
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 4W3
Attn: Customer Privacy Department
Alternatively, all of our direct-contact promotions provide customers with the ability to exclude themselves from future promotions.